Happy Wednesday and here are our TOP 5 stories:
1) Russia’s biggest search engine Yandex is to set up an e-commerce joint venture with Russia’s biggest bank Sberbank on the Yandex.Market platform. Sberbank will invest 30 billion rubles ($500.87 million) into Yandex – Reuters
2) Bitcoin broke through $3,500 on Tuesday and hit fresh record high, up 264% this year – CNBC
3) Disney is to end its distribution deal with Netflix and plans to launch its own online streaming service in 2019 – The Verge
4) Ralph Lauren Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and sales due to its discounting policy, sending its shares up 5 percent in premarket trading – Investing
5) Uber Technologies Inc. is winding down its U.S. auto-leasing business after the ride-hailing company discovered it was losing 18 times more money per vehicle than previously thought – Market Watch
Will you be trading with IQ Option today?
Data: real-time after hours data.
Bitcoin data taken at 09:45 AM GMT
Data source: https://www.coindesk.com
This is autogenerated content from IQOPTION Facebook official news. We are not responsible for this content. The news source link is below: